Friday, December 28, 2012

Feature and Follow (19)

Feature and Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee!
 
Question: What book do you think everyone should read? If you could gift the entire population with one book?
 
Answer: I would have to go with The False Prince by Jennifer Nielsen and Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo. I know I know, I picked one book too many, but I just couldn't help myself! These are two of my favorite books of all time! They would both be awesome and fast paced reads for guys and girls alike, because although they do have some romance in them (Shadow and Bone more than The False Prince. :P), their focus is really on the action and plot rather than all that lovey dovey stuff. Which you have to admit is quite refreshing in the world of YA!
 
 
 
Shadow and Bone by Leigh BardugoThe False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielsen



 

 
 
 
 
How about you? What book would you gift the entire population?

12 comments:

  1. Started The False Prince last night and was immediately hooked! And Shadow and Bone was wonderful but it is crucial to remain unspoiled!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaay! :D Glad your loving The False Prince as much as I did! Keep reading, it just gets better and better! And yeah it is crucial to stay oblivious about that ending. Sadly, the blogging godesses were not with me that day. D:

      Delete
  2. Ooh... I've been wanting to read Shadow and Bone for a while!! I've been looking around your site, and I'm glad to see we've got so much in common!! Thanks for following, following back!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shadow and Bone was a great read, I haven't heard much about the false prince

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read either book yet, but I will. I love your header by the way! It's is both beautiful and enticing.

    I'm a GFC follower, you can find my FF post here.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh nice! Haven't read either myself. But have seen them around!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of those are on my TBR list, I just haven't gotten around to them yet! Great choices :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard of The False Prince, but Shadow and Bone is literally sitting next my bedside table waiting to be read. Because of your praising it, I might have to pick it up later tonight ;) Thanks for hopping by my blog, following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shadow and bone: on the shelves.
    The false prince: on the wish list :D
    I hope to read both of them next year!

    F&F from Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVED The False Prince!! It was so so so good!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :D I am a new follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have seen these around but have not read them.. Thanks for the suggestion, I will have to put them on my TBR list now! :)

    Old follow

    Julie~ New Adult Addiction AND my new blog Clean Teen Reads

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are both on my wishlist but I still hadn't got the chance to buy them ^^

    Thank you for sharing and visiting my blog!
    I followed yours back!
    Sara @ Sara In Bookland

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys and read every single comment posted! :D If you follow me or post a comment on my blog, I always try my best to return the favor. :) This is now an award free blog. I'm truly honored that you thought of me, but unfortunately I don't have enough time to nominate others. Happy reading, and I hope you enjoy my blog!