Monday, December 24, 2012

2013 Mythology Reading Challenge

hop
 
Welcome to the 2013 Mythology Challenge
 
The challenge is to read 10 YA or middle grade novels that incorporate any type of Mythology in the story line ( Greek, Norse, Egyption, Etc.).
 
Rules
 
• The challenge will run from January 1, 2013 – December 31, 2013.
• You can join anytime by adding your name to the linky list here.
• Books must be read in 2013.
• If you are a blogger, please write a sign-up post that links back to this challenge page (Please use the image above in the post).
• If you are not a blogger, just leave a link to your account on Goodreads, Twitter, Facebook, LibrayThing, etc.
 
Not sure what to read? Check out the YA Mythology Challenge Goodreads List.
 
Books Read
 
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys and read every single comment posted! :D If you follow me or post a comment on my blog, I always try my best to return the favor. :) This is now an award free blog. I'm truly honored that you thought of me, but unfortunately I don't have enough time to nominate others. Happy reading, and I hope you enjoy my blog!