Monday, September 17, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays (5)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading!

To participate all you have to do is:
•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
 
Embers and Echoes by Karsten Knight
 
 
Embers and Echoes by Karsten Knight
 
"The wall to the fish tank exploded under the impact of a second bullet. Ash rode the cascade of water and glass out onto the red carpet. Through her water-blurred eyes she saw the guard's arm twist around to line up a shot."
- Hardcover Pg. 239
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"He might as well have attacked a brick wall with a Popsicle stick. The boy just laughed, grabbed his attacker by the throat, and carried him across the room."- Hardcover Page 70
 

4 comments:

  1. Great teasers! I'm going to have to add this one to my list too!

    I see you're reading Outpost. I'm just getting ready to start it. Hope you're enjoying it. I really liked the first one. You've read a lot of terrific books! I'm glad I found your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked Wildefire and have been looking forward to this next one!

    Here's mine: http://duckduckcow.blogspot.com/2012/09/teaser-tuesday-before-i-fall.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Teaser Tuesday is even better a way to add books to the TBR pile that WoW! Great teasers, the book's added to my pile! :D
    Aditi
    That Readioactive Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree 100%! Sentences from the actual book get me so much more excited thean hearing the summary over and over again! Thank you and I hope you enjoy Embers and Echoes as much as I did. :D

      Delete

I love hearing from you guys and read every single comment posted! :D If you follow me or post a comment on my blog, I always try my best to return the favor. :) This is now an award free blog. I'm truly honored that you thought of me, but unfortunately I don't have enough time to nominate others. Happy reading, and I hope you enjoy my blog!