Thursday, March 28, 2013

Feature and Follow (27)

Feature and Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee!


Preferred Follow Method: Either Networked Blogs or GFC. :D 
If you could follow me on Facebook or Twitter, I would be happy to return the favor.
Just leave your links below! :D

Question:

Tell us about the most emotional scene you've ever read in a book
 - and how did you react?

Answer:

The most emotional scene I've ever read was in one of the books in the Mythos Academy series by Jennifer Estep. Dark Frost I think it was? If you haven't read the series yet, then I wouldn't read anymore of my answer, because it'll contain spoilers. 

You have been warned! 

When Nott sacrificed herself for Gwen.....my heart literally stopped. You see, I have a soft spot for animal companions, and to be honest, I cry more for them when they die, rather than the human response to cry for a dying main character. Sad, I know, but it's just the way I am! Don't judge me! I was crying hysterically, and every time I thought I had myself in check, I would start bawling all over again. Of course part of the reason could probably be because I was PMSing and my emotions were all out of whack. xD Ladies, you know what I'm talking about. And if there are any guys reading this at the moment.......awkward.
Dark Frost (Mythos Academy, #3)

How about you? What was the most emotional scene you've ever read?

14 comments:

  1. I wasn't able to get into the Mythos Academy series, but I've only read the first book. I'm going to try and read the others and see if I like them. And I feel the same way. I get very upset over animal companions dying!

    Old GFC Follower

    My FF

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I didn't like the first book either, but it definitely gets better through the series!

      Delete
  2. never read this but I'll check it check it out :)

    old follower
    http://myloveforfilmsandnovels.blogspot.com/2013/03/feature-follow-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, no. Animals are so innocent, I cry when something happens to them too (except spiders).

    Here is my FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw the cover and decided to skip the reasoning for spoiler purposes! I still have to start this series!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daphne, I'm really looking forward to checking this book out.

    Here's my Feature & Follow

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. IT WAS SO SAD!!!! I was crying too, not breakdown cry like you, but I did shed a tear or two. I tend to feel that way about animals also. Thanks for visiting my FF. New follower.

    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble For YA

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will surely check out the series. I have them as ebooks :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't read the spoilers, but I have the series on my TBR list. Knowing it comes with big emotional investments is actually making me want to read it even more!

    New follower via Twitter & RSS :)


    My F&F

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopping through. I keep meaning to read any of Estep's books, adult or YA.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have not read the book yet but I plan to. I want to catch up on her Assassin books first.
    Kristin @Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haven't read the book yet so didn't want to keep reading, but it sounds interesting :) Thanks for sharing :)

    Enjoy your weekend!:)

    Florentine @ Readiculously Peachy

    I also have a Giveaway going on: $20 Amazon/Barnes & Nobles gift card and 6 Exclusive mugs :) Come check it out and participate to win :) You can also request a FREE E-Book :)here

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't read this book, but I've really been wanting to read this series!

    Great blog :)
    I'm now following you!
    Here's my post: tinyurl.com/cw7dmo9
    Xo - Cary.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I really want to start this series! Thanks for sharing!

    New follower via GFC

    My FF

    Eva @ All Books Considered

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys and read every single comment posted! :D If you follow me or post a comment on my blog, I always try my best to return the favor. :) This is now an award free blog. I'm truly honored that you thought of me, but unfortunately I don't have enough time to nominate others. Happy reading, and I hope you enjoy my blog!