Monday, June 3, 2013

Mini Hiatus

Heya fellow readers and bloggers! I apologize for the lack of posts lately. D: I just came back from a fun weekend at HOBY, which is a leadership conference if your not familiar with the organization. I was hoping to jump back into blogging after I was finished with that, but now I have to start cramming for my Regents tests. Gotta get my priorities straight, no matter how much I want to drop all my homework and curl up with a good novel. Especially now, considering the fact that my order from Amazon is shipping soon and a shiny, new hardcover copy of Siege and Storm will be arriving at my doorstep any day now. I'll be back and ready to review in about two weeks, once my Regents are finished and done with! I'll miss all of you a whole buttload! :) Don't forget to enter my early Blogoversary giveaway located on the post beneath this one. :D

4 comments:

  1. Have fun and I hope to see you back soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your exams! With your wits I know you're going to ace it ;)
    I'll see you back then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll definitely be needing as much luck as I can get. xD

      Delete

I love hearing from you guys and read every single comment posted! :D If you follow me or post a comment on my blog, I always try my best to return the favor. :) This is now an award free blog. I'm truly honored that you thought of me, but unfortunately I don't have enough time to nominate others. Happy reading, and I hope you enjoy my blog!