Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (12)

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights books that we can't wait to read!
 
Waiting On Wednesday
 
This week's WoW is................Elemental by Antony John!!!
 
Elemental by Antony John
 
Goodreads Summary:
 
Sixteen-year-old Thomas has always been an outsider. The first child born without the power of an Element—earth, water, wind or fire—he has little to offer his tiny, remote Outer Banks colony. Or so the Guardians would have him believe.

In the wake of an unforeseen storm, desperate pirates kidnap the Guardians, intent on claiming the island as their own. Caught between the plague-ridden mainland and the advancing pirates, Thomas and his friends fight for survival in the battered remains of a mysterious abandoned settlement. But the secrets they unearth will turn Thomas’ world upside-down, and bring to light not only a treacherous past but also a future more dangerous than he can possibly imagine.
 
My Thoughts:
 
I have always been fascinated by characters who held power over the elements.There aren't nearly enough books out there that have this as a theme, and that's why I'm so excited to read Elemental!
 
Extra Information:
Release Date: November 21, 2012
Harcover: 320 Pages
Publisher: Dial
 
How about you? What book are you waiting on this Wednesday?

5 comments:

  1. I've never read a book about the elements either, but this sounds amazing! Adding this to my TBR list just now!
    Great pick :)
    Check out My WoW: http://thesecretlifeofabookworm-x.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/waiting-on-wednesday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds exciting! Thanks for sharing...and here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome choice! I've been dying to read this one for ages now! And it seems like there's a new ARC giveaway for it every week on Goodreads.. but I never win! LOL!

    My Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that sounds really, really good! And that's a very pretty cover! New follower! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds awesome! I love Waiting on Wednesdays, gah!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys and read every single comment posted! :D If you follow me or post a comment on my blog, I always try my best to return the favor. :) This is now an award free blog. I'm truly honored that you thought of me, but unfortunately I don't have enough time to nominate others. Happy reading, and I hope you enjoy my blog!