Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays (13)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading.

To participate all you have to do is:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Open to a random page.
  • Share "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure what you share doesn't give to much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!

Elemental by Antony John
 
Elemental by Antony John
 
 
"Griffin's eyes grew wide in astonishment, and his face opened like a sun breaking through clouds. For a precious moment, everything seemed right. But then the smile disappeared. His expression shifted. He looked frightened - horrified, even.
That's when the noise began."
-Hardcover Page 12
 
"A gust of wind bent the trees and scattered the needles. The first drops of rain came with it. I believe in you, Thomas, she said. Always have. I want you to know that."
-Hardcover Page 8
 

6 comments:

  1. Sounds intense! Hope you are liking it.

    My Teaser:
    http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2012/11/teaser-tuesday-5-days-of-blood-starlight.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The book sounds very interesting, I think I'll have to pick up a copy. The cover looks awesome as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teasers, the book sounds interesting. Can't wait to read your review. Please come by and check out my TT this week.

    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first teaser totally captured me, I'm interested in finding out what happens next! Going to add the book to my TBR list.

    Thanks for stopping by and I followed back :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teasers, I'm wondering what the noise is. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm a new follower. :)

    ~Fantasy Book Chick~

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys and read every single comment posted! :D If you follow me or post a comment on my blog, I always try my best to return the favor. :) This is now an award free blog. I'm truly honored that you thought of me, but unfortunately I don't have enough time to nominate others. Happy reading, and I hope you enjoy my blog!