Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday (20)

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we can't wait to get our hands on!
 
Waiting On Wednesday
 
This week's WoW is Touch Of Death by Kelly Hashway!
 
Touch of Death (Touch of Death #1)
 
Goodreads Synopsis:
 
Jodi Marshall isn’t sure how she went from normal teenager to walking disaster. One minute she’s in her junior year of high school, spending time with her amazing boyfriend and her best friend. The next she’s being stalked by some guy no one seems to know.

After the stranger, Alex, reveals himself, Jodi learns he’s not a normal teenager and neither is she. With a kiss that kills and a touch that brings the dead back to life, Jodi discovers she’s part of a branch of necromancers born under the 13th sign of the zodiac, Ophiuchus. A branch of necromancers that are descendents of Medusa. A branch of necromancers with poisoned blood writhing in their veins.

Jodi’s deadly to the living and even more deadly to the deceased. She has to leave her old, normal life behind before she hurts the people she loves. As if that isn’t difficult enough, Jodi discovers she’s the chosen one who has to save the rest of her kind from perishing at the hands of Hades. If she can’t figure out how to control her power, history will repeat itself, and her race will become extinct.
 
My Thoughts:
 
Not too crazy about this cover. The shirt....is a interesting choice? I really wish I could love it, but the frilly neck tie..thing just reminds me of clowns. Gah. However, I do love the synopsis they used! It definitely sounds like something I would read! Death touch isn't exactly a unique theme, but it hasn't been overused just yet. xD
 
Extra Information:
Release Date: January 15, 2013
Ebook: 235 Pages
Publisher: Spencer Hill Press
Genre: Fantasy/Paranormal
 
Touch of Death Series:
Book One: Touch of Death (1/15/13)
Book Two: Stalked by Death (7/23/13)
Book Three: Unknown
How about you? What book are you waiting on this Wednesday?

2 comments:

  1. Nice! Have been seeing this one around a lot lately! Looks interesting!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read new (for me) paranormal books but this one seems different. Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys and read every single comment posted! :D If you follow me or post a comment on my blog, I always try my best to return the favor. :) This is now an award free blog. I'm truly honored that you thought of me, but unfortunately I don't have enough time to nominate others. Happy reading, and I hope you enjoy my blog!