Sunday, January 13, 2013

Calling All Bloggers!

Calling all bloggers!
Calling all bloggers!
Entangled needs you! *points at you*
Be part of The List.

Here's what you need to know:

One of my awesome publicists at Entangled is compiling a list of bloggers.

Here are the requirements:

Do you have a blog?
Do you love to review books?
Do you want access to books before they release?
If your answers to these questions is a resounding "YES"
then you're the right blogger for the job.

We want you! Now's a great time to join The List.


If you want to be a part of The List, head over to Kate's Blog to follow the instructions and join today!
 
 

1 comment:

I love hearing from you guys and read every single comment posted! :D If you follow me or post a comment on my blog, I always try my best to return the favor. :) This is now an award free blog. I'm truly honored that you thought of me, but unfortunately I don't have enough time to nominate others. Happy reading, and I hope you enjoy my blog!