Thursday, January 31, 2013

Feature and Follow (22)

Feature and Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee!
 
Feature and Follow
 
Question: What is the first thing you would do if you woke up to find yourself in your favorite book?
 
Answer: I don't exactly have a "favorite novel," because there are just too many great books to choose from! However, almost all of the books I enjoy have some sort of paranormal aspect to them like vampires, werewolves...and well, you get the picture. So if I did wake up and find myself in this unfortunate situation, I would probably take a moment to collect my thoughts and restrain myself from freaking out. Then, when I undoubtedly fail that task, get up and book it to the nearest Costco screaming like there's no tomorrow.
 
 
 





How about you? What would you do? :O

13 comments:

  1. I would not want your book! LOL New Follower here GFC here is my FF
    http://bookreviewclub.blogspot.com/2013/01/feature-follow-friday_31.html
    Krista@KristaReads

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Great answer! I think I'd panic too! :D Old follower. My FF post is at either Musings on Fantasia or LKHill. Happy Friday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good answer! I love Costco. Following you back! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha funny answer. I love Costco too, I go there ever other week.
    New follower, here's my FF :)
    -Jelly @Jelly's Insider

    ReplyDelete
  5. old follower. I would panic too....in fact I'd think Alfred Hitchcock lives if Something like that was to happen to me! LOL
    Happy Reading!
    bethartfromtheheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smart move!!

    Old follower :)

    My FF -

    RobynLeanne @ Fairytales and Folklore

    Please follow my new Twitter, too. Had to stop harassing non-booky people so set up a book-only one :)

    @FairytaleRobyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would do the same thing if there where vampires trying to kill me.
    Old folllwer
    my F&F
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/02/friday-56-20-follow-friday-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. New follower via GFC.

    Haha! I bet Costco in that world would carry stakes and silver bullets.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best answer I've read so far...
    New follower
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just blogging by.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/02/feature-follow.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good answer! If I was completely honest with myself, that's probably exactly what I would do :)

    Thanks for following Imagine a World!
    New follower via GFC

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stopping by from the F&F :) Here's my answer: http://megzmaddreadz.blogspot.com/2013/02/feature-follow-9-and-z-friday-4.html

    Happy reading! Megan @ Megz Madd Readz :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys and read every single comment posted! :D If you follow me or post a comment on my blog, I always try my best to return the favor. :) This is now an award free blog. I'm truly honored that you thought of me, but unfortunately I don't have enough time to nominate others. Happy reading, and I hope you enjoy my blog!