Sunday, August 19, 2012

YA Books That Are Going To Hit The Big Screen!

The Selection by Kiera Cass- Although The Selection was dropped and didn't make it to the big screen, it was picked back up by CW and will become a TV series.
The Selection IMDB

The Host by Stephanie Meyer
Release Date: March 29, 2013
The Host IMDB

Breaking Dawn Part 2 by Stephanie Meyer
Release Date: November 16, 2012
Breaking Dawn IMDB



The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
Expected Release Date: August 23, 2013
City of Bones IMDB

Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia
Expected Release Date: September 13, 2013
Beautiful Creatures IMDB

Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
Although it's not the Official Catching Fire Poster it's still awesome!
Release Date: November 1, 2013
Ender's Game IMDB

Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
Release Date: November 22, 2013
Catching Fire IMDB

Firelight by Sophie Jordan 2013
Release Date: Unknown
Firelight IMDB

Legend by Marie Lu 2013
Release Date: Unknown
Legend IMDB

Delirium by Lauren Oliver 2013
Release Date: Unknown
Delirium IMDB


Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead, Variant by Robison Wells, Maximum Ride by James Patterson, Paranormalcy by Kiersten White, The Maze Runner by James Dashner, Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater, Divergent by Veronica Roth, and Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck are also expected to become movies but it's not official yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys and read every single comment posted! :D If you follow me or post a comment on my blog, I always try my best to return the favor. :) This is now an award free blog. I'm truly honored that you thought of me, but unfortunately I don't have enough time to nominate others. Happy reading, and I hope you enjoy my blog!