Thursday, August 30, 2012

Spotlight Worthy Covers

Dance of Shadows by Yelena Black
Released on February 13, 2013
 
Dance of Shadows by Yelena BlackVanessa Adler isn't so sure she really belongs at the School of American Ballet. But dance runs in her family. It's been a part of her life for as long as she can remember. Her grandmother and mother were prima ballerinas, and her older sister Margaret was, too. That is, until Margaret mysteriously disappeared from school three years ago. Vanessa is heir to the family's gift and the only person who can fulfill her sister's destiny. She has no choice. But she never could have guessed how dangerous the school is. The infamous choreographer, Josef, isn't just ruthless with his pupils, he guards a sinister secret, one in which the school's dancers-prized for their beauty, grace, and discipline-become pawns in a world of dark, deadly demons.
 
This is by far the prettiest cover I have seen in months! Even though the summary didn't really jump out at me, the cover alone makes me want to add this to my book collection. From the intricate font to the beautiful model and misty background, this cover is absolute perfection!
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a fan of the model's pose (I think of zombie ballerinas) but that dress, the font, and the colors! Wow! It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys and read every single comment posted! :D If you follow me or post a comment on my blog, I always try my best to return the favor. :) This is now an award free blog. I'm truly honored that you thought of me, but unfortunately I don't have enough time to nominate others. Happy reading, and I hope you enjoy my blog!