Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (1)

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights books that we can't wait to read!



This week's WoW is...........Silver by Talia Vance!

Silver by Talia Vance
 
Amazon Summary
“As I step into the room, a silver flash blurs my vision. Before I can take a breath, the world falls away.”
Brianna has always felt invisible. People stare right past her, including the one boy she can’t resist, Blake Williams. But everything changes at a house party when Brianna’s charm bracelet slips off and time stands still. In that one frozen, silver moment, Blake not only sees her, he recognizes something deep inside her that she’s been hiding even from herself.
Discovering she is descended from Danu, the legendary Bandia of Celtic myth, Brianna finds herself questioning the truth of who she is. And when she accidentally binds her soul to Blake, their mutual attraction becomes undeniable.
But Blake has his own secret, one that could prove deadly for them both.
Bound together by forbidden magic, Brianna and Blake find themselves at the heart of an ancient feud that threatens to destroy their lives and their love.


Gahhh! That gave me the chills and the cover is absolutely gorgeous! Love the blue dress and ocean in the background. Can't wait to read it! Silver is released on September 8, 2012.

What book are you waiting on this Wednesday?
 

3 comments:

  1. I really don't think we see as much Celtic mythology in YA as we should so I am SUPER excited to read this one! :) Great pick :D

    Here's what i'm waiting on

    and check out my awesome YA giveaway Here

    ReplyDelete
  2. The book seems interesting! Thanks, I now have something new to add to my TBR-list ^_^

    I really liked your design and header! :D

    Here is my WOW (if you want to check it out) - http://karenschoice-books.blogspot.no/2012/08/waiting-on-wednesday-5.html

    BTW: I also have a giveaway on my blog :) http://karenschoice-books.blogspot.no/2012/08/kindle-giveaway-last-kiss-in-venice.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book sounds awesome and I just love that cover! Great Pick!

    Also, thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys and read every single comment posted! :D If you follow me or post a comment on my blog, I always try my best to return the favor. :) This is now an award free blog. I'm truly honored that you thought of me, but unfortunately I don't have enough time to nominate others. Happy reading, and I hope you enjoy my blog!