Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays (8)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading!
 
To participate all you have to do is:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Open to a random page.
  • Share "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure what you share doesn't give to much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!
The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan
 
The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan
 
"Piper held his hand. She managed a smile, but she was thinking: Another promise. An oath to keep with a final breath." Page 153 Hardcover
 
"Go, said a new voice--Annabeth's mother. Avenge me. Follow the Mark. The blazing symbol of the owl faded. The garrison door burst open. Annabeth stood stunned in the middle of the room, unsure whether she'd seen something real, or just a vision." Page 249 Hardcover
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys and read every single comment posted! :D If you follow me or post a comment on my blog, I always try my best to return the favor. :) This is now an award free blog. I'm truly honored that you thought of me, but unfortunately I don't have enough time to nominate others. Happy reading, and I hope you enjoy my blog!