Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays (10)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading.
 
To participate all you have to do is:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Open to a random page.
  • Share "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure what you share doesn't give to much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!
  •  

The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa
 
The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa
 
"But the Half-Breed knew about her. That could be trouble. As if I needed any more, as if being the delinquint, broody, don't-let-your-daughter-date-this-hooligan wasn't enough, now someone knew about my connection to the world of faery."
Hardcover-Page 32
 
"The faery raised one one long, bony finger and pointed at me. "Do not interfere," it whispered. "Do not become involved in what will soon happen around you. This is not your fight. We seek no trouble with the Iron Court. But if you meddle in our affairs, human, you put those you care about at risk."
Hardcover-Page 75
 

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun one :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/10/teaser-tuesdays_30.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teasers! I love the covers for all of these books. Thanks for stopping by! Nice blog, new follower :D

    Vyki @ On The Shelf
    Check out my new meme Cover Crush!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh! I just finished this book! It was so great!! And the cover of this one IS very pretty! I mean, come on, that face! <3 Ethan is such a great character!

    Nice Post!

    P.S. I really love your blog layout! The header and background are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting teaser! Awesome cover!!
    Thanks for stopping by :)

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh TWO teasers from this great book. I do need to get my copy. :D Thank you for the great glimpse. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely sounds like an interesting branch off series. I still need to finish The Iron Fey series. I hope you enjoy it.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier, returning some of the love <3.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys and read every single comment posted! :D If you follow me or post a comment on my blog, I always try my best to return the favor. :) This is now an award free blog. I'm truly honored that you thought of me, but unfortunately I don't have enough time to nominate others. Happy reading, and I hope you enjoy my blog!