Monday, October 22, 2012

Books into Movies

The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
 


 
Ahhhh This has got me sooo excited! The Mortal Instruments are one of my fave series and seeing the books being transferred to the big screen is a dream come true! Character wise, I didn't imagine Jamie as Jace. I mean, I don't have anything against him or anything it just surprised me, that's all.
 
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
 
 
 
 
Haven't read this series but from what I see of the trailers, it sounds like a book I would enjoy. :D
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh the trailer for COB looks awesome!! I do think Jemima as Isabelle looks older than I imagined though. I'm excited to see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys and read every single comment posted! :D If you follow me or post a comment on my blog, I always try my best to return the favor. :) This is now an award free blog. I'm truly honored that you thought of me, but unfortunately I don't have enough time to nominate others. Happy reading, and I hope you enjoy my blog!