Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday (23)

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we can't wait to get our hands on!
 
Waiting On Wednesday
 
This week's WoW is...The Elite by Kiera Cass!
 
The Elite by Kiera Cass
 
Goodreads Synopsis:
 
In America Singer’s world, a bride is chosen for the prince through an elaborate televised competition. In the second book of the Selection series, America is one of only six girls left in the running. But is it Prince Maxon—and life as the queen—she wants? Or is it Aspen, her first love?
 
My Thoughts:
 
This. Cover. Is. Freaking. Gorgeous! Were all used to YA covers donning some random girl in a fancy dress staring dramatically at the camera, but this cover actually pertains to the story. The beautiful red dress and the mirrors surrounding her give off a royal and classy vibe. The model might not be exactly what I imagined America to look like, but she isn't too far off. xD I love the hairstyle they used as well as the elegant and fancy font.
 
Extra Information:
 
Release Date: April 23, 2013
Hardcover: 336 Pages
Publisher: HarperTeen
Genre: Dystopian
 
Series:
 
Book .5: The Prince
Book One: The Selection
Book Two: The Elite
Book Three: Untitled
How about you? What book are you waiting on this Wednesday?

8 comments:

  1. Nice! Love the cover! Haven't read this series but hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pick. I really liked The Selection and can't wait to get this one too.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really curious to see what will happen in the Elite. I really liked the Selection, but the ending left me wanting more. Great pick!
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! I am dying for this one! That cover needs to be on my bookshelf right now! It is so pretty *pets the screen*. Amazing pick!

    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  5. i haven't read the first book yet and i've heard mixed reviews about it, but I'm kind of looking forward to reading it a little, but not a lot haha

    i followed back btw :), thank you for following me! :)

    http://nenaath.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read the first book yet but I want to soon! It sounds so good plus the cover is super pretty! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and following. I've followed you back :)

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read this series yet but I've heard good things about it! Thanks for stopping by my page and following me, followed you back! =D

    -Ntzee

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoyed The Selection, and I'm really looking forward to The Elite. Great pick!

    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys and read every single comment posted! :D If you follow me or post a comment on my blog, I always try my best to return the favor. :) This is now an award free blog. I'm truly honored that you thought of me, but unfortunately I don't have enough time to nominate others. Happy reading, and I hope you enjoy my blog!