Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Interview with Jennifer L. Armentrout

Hey Jennifer! :D Glad you could make it! It's such a honor to have one of my all time favorite authors on the blog today!
 
Author Interview Jennifer Armentrout
 
 
Jennifer L. Armentrout1. I have read and reread your Covenant Series so many times! And lately, I've been wondering. Is the Greek Mythology in your books based on fact or do you tweak things to your liking?

There are a lot of references toward Greek mythology and of course, the Apollyon and demigod myths are real, but I've tweaked them to fit the story.
 
2. When you get writer's block, if you get it at all xD, what do you do for fun to get inspired?
 
I do get writer's block. Luckily nothing too severe, but when I do, I usually power through it. I find that works best for me. To keeping writing. Sometimes listening to music helps get me in the mood.

3. Are any of your characters based on people in real life?
Like yourself or close friends?
 
There are two characters in the Lux Series actually based on my friends, but other than that, none of the characters are based on anyone I know personally.
 
Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout4. Have you ever thought of combining the worlds of both The Luxen and The Covenant series? I would definitely love to see how Daemon would react to Seth and Aidan.
 
Wow. I think having Aiden, Seth, and Daemon in one room would be apocalyptical. Seth and Daemon would either kill each other or team up to annoy the ever living crap out of Aiden.
 
5. And last question of the day! Do you have any pet peeves? (I know that dog earing books is definitely one of mine!)
 
Judgmental people are a big pet peeve.
 

That concludes our interview! Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. :D
 

3 comments:

  1. Love it!! Great interview with an amazing author!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite authors! I can't imagine Seth, Aiden, and Daemon in the same room! They would kill each other . But, I can totally see Katy and Alex getting along well :). Wonderful interview!

    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome interview, I love her books!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys and read every single comment posted! :D If you follow me or post a comment on my blog, I always try my best to return the favor. :) This is now an award free blog. I'm truly honored that you thought of me, but unfortunately I don't have enough time to nominate others. Happy reading, and I hope you enjoy my blog!