Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (15)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading.


To participate all you have to do is:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Open to a random page.
  • Share "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure what you share doesn't give to much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!


Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
 
Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
 
"Good fortune will find those with pure hearts, even when all seems lost."
Kindle Ebook
 
Even in the darkest and most cruel person, there is still a kernel of good. And within the most perfect champion, there is also darkness. The question is, will one give in to the dark or the light? It's something we decide with every choice we make, every day that we exist. What might not be evil to you could be evil to someone else. Knowing this makes us powerful even without magic."
Kindle Ebook
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Awesome teases!! This one is on my xmas list so I really hope I get it! If not December 26, I will be doing a LOT of book shopping! :)

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser. I loved this book, so original and can't wait for book 2. Happy reading!

    Katie ~ My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book has a lot of hype and I'm really curious about it! I'll have to check it out soon.

    My Teaser http://beneaththemoonandstars.blogspot.com/2012/12/teaser-tuesday-27.html

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys and read every single comment posted! :D If you follow me or post a comment on my blog, I always try my best to return the favor. :) This is now an award free blog. I'm truly honored that you thought of me, but unfortunately I don't have enough time to nominate others. Happy reading, and I hope you enjoy my blog!